Certified Federal Job Search Trainer® and Certified Federal Career Coach® Certification
Completion of this in-depth course entitles you to use the recognized Certified Federal Job Search Trainer® and Certified Federal Career Coach® designations for your bio and agency workshop listings.
The certification is valid for three (3) years. Course participants who attend a class in 2017 will have a valid certification until September 30, 2020.
Read about our recertification options.
During your certification period and any recertification period, you will receive the following benefits:
- Be licensed to teach the Ten Steps to a Federal Job® and use the PowerPoint presentations for the Jobseeker’s Guide 7th Edition.
- Access online information and resources on our Ten Steps Instructors site.
- Use the Certified Federal Job Search Trainer® and Certifed Federal Career Coach® logos on your business card, website, and other marketing materials.
- Have access to our trainers and staff for curriculum support.
CEUs, Certification & Licensures
The Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) certification is a highly recognized credential providing a comprehensive foundation and set of skills for assisting jobseekers. Our three day program is pre-approved to fulfill 24 continuing education hours for the Center of Credentialing and Education’s Global Career Development Facilitator (GDCF) certification.
A pre-test and post-test will be administered during the course. Once the certification requirements are met, you will be licensed to use the CFJST and CFCC logos and the Ten Steps to a Federal Job® logo pursuant to FCTI's CFJST and CFCC Logo and Materials Usage Agreement. Course participants are licensed by the Federal Career Training Institute to teach the Ten Steps to a Federal Job® curriculum and PowerPoint for two years. At the conclusion of the class, you will receive a personalized, full-color certificate suitable for framing.
To obtain the CFJST and CFCC certification and licenses, you must: a) attend FCTI's 3-day CFJST/CFCC course; b) complete the pre- and post-course tests; c) sign a license agreement upon completion of the course.
To maintain the CFJST and CFCC certification and licenses, you must be recertified every three years. Go to our recertification page for more information.
- Ten Step Trainer Resources and PPTs
- NEW! Community Newsletter
- 2017 Dates
- Group and Individual Rates
- Certified Individuals
- In-Person Program
- Webinar Program
- Hosted Programs
- Past Trainings
- Certification Information
- Recertification Information
- Trainer & Staff Bios
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job®