This 7-part webinar provides training, coaching and lessons toward job search beyond the federal government. With agency restructuring and downsizing, federal employees in the workforce begin to look for new positions outside of the government or inside the government. This 7-part class is an overview of job search for both government and private sector hiring. This course can be offered to groups of up to 10 individuals who are facing restructuring their agency.
- Initial consultation: Discussion about objectives, resume drafts, and timeframe for the job search. The Federal Resume Guidebook, 6th Ed is provided to all outplacement attendees.
- Webinar 1 – Federal Resume Writing
- Webinar 2 – Private Sector Resume Writing
- Webinar 3 – USAJOBS and Job Search Strategies
- Webinar 4 – LinkedIn Strategies
- Webinar 5 – Private Sector job search strategies
- Webinar 6 – Interview Preparation and Practice
- Webinar 7 – Follow-up and Cover Letters
Cost: $2,973.00 per attendee
We utilize Adobe Connect to allow you to access the webinars from any computer.
- Federal Resume Database
- Jobseeker's Guide
- The Stars Are Lined Up for Military Spouses
- Federal Resume Guidebook
- The New SES Application
- Creating Your First Resume
- Student's Federal Career Guide
- ALJ Writing Guide
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job
- Military to Federal Career Guide
- Writing Your NSPS Self-Assessment
- Book Packages
- Shipping and Returns